Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 2 at Daycare and ICYC

Bayley made it through daycare again today. Brian said that she was REALLY NOT HAPPY when he dropped her off. When I got there to pick her up they said that she had cried a good bit but not as much as Monday which is great. Hopefully she will continue to improve.
After work I ran home and picked up Devin and we got Bay from daycare adn we headed to ICYC. It was great seeing Syd. I have missed her so much! It was fun seeing everyone. Bayley really bonded with Meagan Gilbert! lol She loved her. Jaz & Rae were jealous! lol j/k Syd was doing great and everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time. I miss it and hope that me & Bay will be back next year to stay!
My mom has her shoulder surgery tomorrow so keep her in your prayers. Please & Thank You!More tomorrow.


No comments: