Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Today was a wierd but good day. Bayley was at Gails and had a good day. We were expecting really bad weather today so the schools let out at 1:30. They also cancelled the soccer tournament for tonight. My office closed at 2!!! I was so excited. lol It is so nice to get a lil time off!!! Well I headed to Hueytown and rented a few movies and then got Bay & headed home. The weather turned out to be nothing exciting and we had a good night watching movies and vegging out!

On a serious note, I spoke with a friend of mine today that I havent been able to track down for a few weeks. I am not going to include her name (because I havent asked for permission & to respect her confidentiality) but the long story short. Her 13 year old daughter has been having some problems with bruising and the testing that they have done is pointing toward Leukemia. They are doing repeat testing this week. As you can imagine my friend is very concerned/scared/upset, etc. Please say a prayer for this sweet girl and also her family. More tomorrow.

No comments: