Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Today was a good day. After work I headed to Parkway Christian for Syd's game. It was good. Afterwards we headed home to rescue Brian. He picked up Bay from Gails for me and she was still pretty fussy. I also talked to Dr. Tindle today. She is having us change up Bay's eating schedule. We are basically going to limit her actual food adn attempt to get her to drink more bottles to get more calories in. This is good adn bad. Good because I hope and pray it works...but bad because she will have to start getting atleast 1-2 formula bottles a day. I managed to make it this long with her on breastmilk only...but there is no way that I can keep up with that quick of an increase...so we will start supplementing with Enfacare 22 calorie formula. Cross your fingers and hope this works.

No comments: