Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Alana Lizzy...isnt she beautiful!

Watch out Chipper....Brody is the MAN now in baseball.


OK there is a story behind this picture. I was in the room talkin to Sydney & Devin bout the games etc ... I walk out and go back 5 minutes later and they are OUT! I mean dead out asleep! lol I guess that is what playing 3 soccer games and sitting in the car with me & Bay for 3 hours does to you! lol Today was a CRAZY day! Today was the Moody Soccer Tournament and we were there at 7:45 for Syd's 1st Soccer game at 8:30. We found out then that Syds games had been changed to 3 & 5 (from 12 & 3). We lost the 1st game 1 to 0. Brian isnt a soccer fan and was quite grumpy at the changes so we took him home after the 1st game. Me Sydney Devin & Bay made the trip back to Moody at 2:15 for her games. Well we only got maybe 5 minutes into the 1st game and it started to rain...ughhhhhhhh so Bless his heart, Me & Devin ended up going to the car with Bay & moving it to an access road where we could see PART of the game ...(for the most part we just watched our goal cause we were constantly on the defense). We lost the 2nd game 3 to 0. Ok well I have to add a lil background to understand how the 3 hours in the car went..As you can see we missed Alana's 1st beauty pageant today. We wanted to go so bad!!! As you can see she was just beautiful & did great! Well Sydney apparently has always wanted a crown & we never got her one...so that is what she wanted to get Alana so she wouldnt miss out! lol Well I also wanted to get her a balloon...so I found her a Hannah Montana Balloon that you tap and it sings Best of Both Worlds...I thought it was too cute... well the first 10,0000 times I heard it. Ok so back to soccer, after the 1st game Sydney came and sat with us for a few minutes inbetween games well evertime the door was shut or the trunk shut or basically if you moved that stupid balloon would go off and VERY LOUDLY sing that obnoxious song. UGHHH Well we were ready to pop the stupid thing by the last game. We changed 2 dirty diapers in my lap to keep the baby from getting wet and Devin even held her while I spoon fed her (of course he threatened to hurt both of us if I got it on him j/k lol) Anyway we tied the 3rd game 0 to 0. UGHHHHH Anyways So after the soccer games were finally over I made a mad dash to Oak Grove to see Alana's hair & it was sooo pretty! I also got to see Brody in his lil jersey! He is a mess! We love you AlanaLizzy & you are OUR winner! More tomorrow!

No comments: