Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ok I know Im late publishing my posts but I will get to that eventually. I wanted to post a quick update on my Daddy. He started experiencing shortness of breath with exertion last night & they decided to be safe and go to UAB ER. They decided due to his past history they wanted to do a heart cath on him this morning. (For those who dont know he had 4 bypass' open heart surgery in 12/05) His right artery was 80% blocked again so they did a stint. He is doing good & hopefully resting. Please keep my Daddy in your prayers. I promise to do my routine Bay postings as soon as I get a chance. Bay was with Gail and did good today. More later

1 comment:

Crystal said...

We are thinking about and praying for your dad. Please keep us updated. I hope you had a great Mother's day.