Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday
Posted by Picasa Today was a good day. Bay was at Katies. Katie said she was good all day. We went to church of course and nothing too exciting was happening. Sydney is so ready for school to be out for Thanksgiving break! She has been conditioning for soccer every afternoon after school and she has enjoyed that. Anyway... Bayley goes to Dr. Metz (eye doctor) tomorrow...I thought her appointment wasnt until January but apparently I was wrong because they had it scheduled for tomorrow. I will try to update tomorrow with the results of that appointment. More tomorrow. PS I starting using Picasa to blog because it is so much easier to use with the pictures but now I have to post on a day to day basis so you will have to scroll down for the older "new" posts...if that makes any sense at all!

No comments: