Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bayley's First Thanksgiving!
Notice in this pic that Brody is up under Daddy...he stayed that way all day! He loves his Papa! I told Chris that every picture I had of her and Bayley her eyes were closed...this is what I got next!
Bayley and Granny Pat
The very first time Brody held Bayley...He was so good with her.
Chris decided that Sydney can still be a baby too.
Thanksgiving Day ended up being a good one. If you know me that is unusual for me to say cause I normally dont like that day. We finally woke up that morning after Syd sleeping in the recliner and me on the couch with Bay... and Brian in bed not feeling the greatest and we actually all felt ok so off to the river we went. Mother cooked a feast of course and despite a couple of crying fits of hunger Bay had a great 1st Thanksgiving dinner. She may be a little girl but she has LARGE LUNGS....she can scream! The pictures are all dark because the power went out after we ate so we were taking pictures in the dark with Mothers camera and it didnt have a flash. When we left the river we went to Great Granny Maddox house. It was fun too. I hate I didnt get any pictures I just let it slip my mind. Gail had cooked yummy dressing and so of course we ate some there too. I think this Thanksgiving it was on my mind how thankful I am for the blessings of this year and the addition of our Bayley. Who would have thought last Thanksgiving that we would have another baby. I constantly find myself thinking...wow this time last year I would have never dreamed I would have a 5 month old baby... she is truly a joy and I am so thankful that she is here and doing so well. I think alot about the baby that we lost and wonder what he/she would have looked like or figure up the age. Having Bayley makes me remember how precious Sydney was as a lil baby and remember just how blessed we are. Sydney is such a wonderful daughter. She works hard to make us proud and has so many dreams and I pray she stays happy and healthy. Brian is such a good daddy. He is in there holding Bayley for me while I get caught up blogging and let me tell you its taking forever. lol He works hard for us and he tries to spend time with Sydney & Bay and acts silly with them. I love to hear him sing his stupid silly songs to Bayley and even when he calls me Monster instead of Mommy.... hes not right. lol Bayley is such a precious baby girl. She has come so far and amazes me every day. I would never trade one minute of my time with her. I have a collage frame of her NICU days hanging in my office at work to remind me of how far she has come and she is just amazing. She wakes me up around 4am every morning and she reaches out and rubs my face and we hold hands until she falls back asleep. Those minutes are priceless and I dont regret a second of the missed sleep. Anyways...I could keep going forever on this so lets just sum it all up to I love my family and friends and I thank God for all of you!

No comments: