Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One baby peaceful and the other sick as a dog! Sydney went to eat at Shoneys and had the breakfast buffet about 10:30am. She started feeling bad around 12 and by 4 she came home from Devins and immediately the sickness started. STOMACH VIRUS/FOOD POISONING who knows which but all I know is that Sydney was Horribly sick! We were having our church services tonight but we all ended up missing because Brian had a meeting at work at 6:30 and of course Sydney was in no shape to go. Poor Syd basically had to take care of herself until her Daddy came home but then he was Super Dad for the night and took really good care of her! Go Brian! There was one point that Syd said to Brian... "Daddy everytime I move my head I get sick" to which Brian responded " well if I were you I wouldnt move my head" I laughed and laughed over that one...Sydney being sick wasnt funny at all but Brians words of wisdom in her time of crisis got my tickled. lol I am happy to report that no one else ended up getting her illness!Posted by Picasa

No comments: