Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today was a decent day. Bay was with Katie and did ok. Katie said she was a little fussy and apparently is a little scared of a deer hanging on their wall. lol So far we know she doesnt like Tickle Me Elmo or Deer. lol I decided tonight was the night to try to get a current Christmas card picture... you can see how great that worked out! I now have 101 pictures of Bayley screaming in Sydneys arms. I think it was easier to get a picture of Sydney holding both the cat and dog. O well we will eventually get a good one. Sydeny wasnt feeling great tonight. She started getting a sore throat and her chest was hurting some. I hope she doesnt get any worse. I gave her some Tylenol Cold and so lets hope that works. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well, Sydney looks beautiful! lol