Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP! This is the link for Sydney's Lads to Leaders website for 08. We have proof read it til we are blue in the face but I know there are still spelling/grammar errors. If you have time, please take a look and see if you spot anything. Understand that it is written in "Sydney speak" so it sounds like a teenager wrote it and it needs to be her work in her words. PLEASE help us find the obvious errors in it. My Wonderful Precious Friend Cindi found Lads to Leaders misspelled on it today...that wouldnt be good! Happy Early Birthday Cindi....I love you tons and just dont know what I would do without you! And also...I am 6 years younger than Cindi....Couldnt resist!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for helping us out. O and if it tells you at any point that it is unavailable it is because it is stinking full and we used the free geocities so if it is used a lot it times out for a lil but...just check back. Also feel free to sign her guestbook but be sweet to her! Lol

http://www.geocities.com/sydneymeghan/SydneysWorld2008.html?1199938233312


Today started out HORRIBLE. This stupid cold of mine got drastically worse again last night...my throat was killing me and I flat couldnt breathe out of my nose or chest this morning...It burned so bad to breathe through my mouth...so I headed to the doc before going to work. I have tonsilitis & asthmatic bronchitis...shot of Rocephin & no I didnt act like a nut when I got the Rocephin shot and a shot Steroid shot. 7 days of Biaxin to take to knock this junk out! I am so sick of being sick I could SCREAM! I already feel better from the Steroid shot...Go Me! Bayley is better as well. She takes her medicine pretty good. In other exciting news...Bayley had 5 poop diapers for Katie today...sorry Katie but I thought it was noteworthy. Sydney is feeling some better. She definitely isnt over her infection yet but I think she is less uncomfortable. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

mary said...

Tina the website is wonderful I love how she has put it together I am sure this one is a winner. I am so proud of Sydney and all of her accomplishments she will always be dear to our hearts even though I will not be at Lads to Leaders this year I will be thinking and praying for everyone of them. I will be there next year full forced. We haven't even started on scrapbook yet I still get to experience the excitement of last minute scrapbooking Jasmine did get some pic. developed I lost of of my lad to leaders pic from my old computer it crashed and there is no way to retrieve them I have the computer in the shop and they have tried everything so if you have anything that might help us in that department please send us pic. Thanks Mary

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.