Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008



Thursday 1-31
Today was a good day. Bay was with Gail. She did good. Sydney & Devin played with Bay A LOT tonight. She was in such a good mood with them. Sydney can get her to laughing so easy.
Ok now to the thing Tera tagged me on. Lol
I've Been Tagged!!
I was tagged by TeraThe Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.-OR-Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.-OR-Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.Here are 5 random (some weird) facts about me:
1: I don’t wear a seatbelt very often…I always worry that if the car catches fire that I wont be able to get out in time…I know IM NUTS!
2: Everytime I open sliced cheese It reminds me of Lobo which was my dog when I was growing up. He LOVED cheese & could hear you open it no matter how quiet you were.
3: I keep crazy things…everything is sentimental to me. I even kept Sydney’s cord when it fell of … until Brian forced me to throw it out cause it was Gross. Lol
4: I LOVE the beach. There is nothing better than playing in the sun all day then going out to eat Fresh Seafood. YUM. I also like to be spontaneous when we go to the beach. We have been several times without reservations…finding a place to stay ends up being an adventure!
5: I DO NOT like Chinese food. No type No kind from No where. If you need details ask…but it involves Eggroll express in the last 1990’s lol GAG.
I've tagged : Phyllis, Thomas, Angela, Lynn & Rachel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON!!!! Now that's bothering me!!!