Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008





Today has just been off. It started at 1:30 this morning when Sydney came in our room crying her eyes out. She had heard something outside and thought someone was out there. She was literally scared to death. It took forever to get her to calm down and to be honest by the time I got her too she had freaked me out so we just both went and got in bed with Brian…now that was a site … all 3 of us in a queen sized bed. (Bay was in her bassinet beside the bed) Syd only stayed in our bed about an hour and she figured she would take her chances on a robber instead of listening to me and Brian snore. lol Bayley woke up around 2:30 -3:00 like normal…so much for a good night sleep.
Things were fairly normal that morning and then I got to church and Katie told us about Bronner Burgess dying. I know Rick is part of a radio show but I listen to them so much that I feel like I know them personally. My heart is broken for that family. Please pray for them.
After church we were all talking and I found out Rachel G. is only gonna be 29 on her Bday…Well that started the bday talk and it came to light that apparently Ive been thinking Im still 36 and I turned 37 in December. This was quite a blow to me since I was POSITIVE I was only 36. I also thought I was closer to Rachels age…sorry Rachel its not that I think U are older it is that I think I am younger…
I got home from church and did my normal blog check & found out that Kathryn Ellis is not doing well. http://gregkellyandmadelynellis.blogspot.com/ Kathryn is a precious lil baby girl who was born at 24 weeks at Brookwood. Her parents go to church with Terri Morgan that I work with and Kelly Randall that I used to work with. Kathryn has come so far and yet she is still having so many issues. Please pray for them. Pray that that doctors will figure out what is going on with Kathryn’s breathing & what is causing the problems.
There are so many in need of prayer right now, Betty Garrison, Bro & Sister Courington, please pray for them as well.
More tomorrow…hopefully better news than today.

1 comment:

mary said...

Tina I love the Pictures of Sydney and the MilK and Bread. Also she looks mini on that go-cart. I hope Bayley is doing great, she is growing into a beautiful young lady, she has always been beautiful she is so sweet and cute and a special young lady. I hope she continues to be healthy. Mary