Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

February 2010 Facts

February 12th brought more snow and Bayley LOVED IT! She had the best time building a snow man. I think her very favorite part was hitting Mommy with snowballs :)




February 18th Bayley got put in timout for running at school & hitting Ben (her boyfriend). I asked her why she was bad and she said "cause I hadda hit Ben" So I said "Aw Bayley Mrs. Becky was sad and you made God sad cause you werent being a sweet girl" She responded "but I HADDDA Hit Ben" and I said well Bayley what are you gonna do about it...totally expecting her to say tell Ben Im sorry and instead she said "Imma Pray bout it" :))) I love my little girl!
February 20th was my sweet neice Alana's birthday! Lizzy is such a smart pretty girl! I cant believe she is already 12 years old!!
February 23 My cousin Lita had surgery for Stage 4 Glioblastoma at MD Anderson. I am so glad to be able to say that we are nearing one year and she is doing really great :)

Syd went bowling with some of the youth.February 21st Lacy Duke turned 21!! It seems like just yesterday she was stealing my thunder as being the youngest grandchild! :)
Aunt Kaye and Uncle Jack got Baybay a new book! She loves it and we still read it :)

February 19th Jasmine won the Miss Bevel State Pageant :) She was sooo beautiful! Great job Jazzy.
Kim bought Lila and Bayley Matching Valentine's Day outfits! Are they not just too cute in their matching BFF outfits :) Sydney had a girls craft night and they made Ashes of the Ex Boyfriend containers. lol THey ended up so cute!


Sydney played her 1st soccer game of the season!!!

No comments: