Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday Sydney Meghan!!!




Can you believe my 1st baby is 15 years old!!!! It seems like yesterday she was running all over the house with that paci in her mouth loving Barney!


Sydney Meghan - 15 years ago today was one of the two happiest days of my life. You were FINALLY born almost two stinking weeks late and we were all sooo happy to see you. You were absolutely beautiful & perfect...and you still are! I hope this is the best birthday ever. I love you so very much! You are so smart and I am so proud of the woman you are becoming. You are going to do great things in this world. I am so happy that you remain strong in your faith and such a good girl. You are a wonderful daughter and the best big sister in the world! You are so sweet with Bayley and I am so glad that you always make time for her. You always make us laugh even when we dont want to. I love you goofy sense of humor. I love that you have such a tender heart and always want to take in every stray dog that we see (she literally cried because I wouldnt pick up a stray on the side of the road in Fairfield...she kept saying but it is just a puppy..the thing was HUGE and looked like CUJO!) You are such a good granddaughter, cousin, girlfriend, and friend. You have so many people in your life who love you! Me & your Daddy are so very proud of you! You amaze us with all that you do. We look at you and still see our little Ough Boo Girl. Happy Birthday Fred! Your Daddy, Mommy & BayBoo love you so very much!!!

Watch out world....the roads are no longer safe!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Sydney

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY...You have the Greatest Birthday Ever...LOL...

Love, Lynn McCarty

Katie said...

Happy BELATED Birthday, Sydney!!

preacherman said...

Happy birthday.
I hope you had a great one.
God bless.