Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008



Today is Lacy's 19th Birthday! My baby cousin is all grown up! I love you Lacy & Im so glad you stole my spot as the youngest granddaughter!!! I called Dr. Tindle about Bayley's tummy today. I told her what she has been doing and she wants us to increase her Levsin to 6 drops. Hopefully that will help to relax her tummy and she wont be hurting. We are also going to back off on her feeding a little bit and see if that helps too. Bay pulled up a lot in her bed tonight. She is a pulling up monkey these days. She is so proud of herself. She knows she is doing something really good! Bay also ate hawiian delight for the 1st time tonight...that stuff is YUMMY GOOD and her Sissys absolute favorite! More tomorrow.

No comments: